My Flickr feed

www.flickr.com

Friday 8 June 2012

Street photography

So I've decided to start a blog about my interest in street photography.

I'm still in the novice stage of photography as I only started 8 months ago and street photography caught my eye almost straight away.

I stumbled across some free e-books by Thomas Leuthard that can be found here and after reading them I just knew it was something I'd like to try.

So this blog will detail my experiences in street photography and the challenges I face as I strive towards my goal of a signature style and of consistently high quality image making.

I have a long way to go but I'm sure the journey will be enjoyable.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking that this works

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips